We want you to know that we are praying for protection for you and your family during this time and eagerly looking forward to when this craziness is behind us and life gets back to normal.
Our current office hours are Monday - Friday 7:15am -11:00am and Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 2:30- 6:15pm. Please wash or sanitize your hands as soon as you come inside. Hand sanitizer is available just as you walk in the door and throughout the office as well.
We are meticulously cleaning the tables with an anti-viral cleaner between each patient use, not permitting any sick patients to enter the building and as stated earlier minimizing the number of people in the building at any one time. We are doing everything possible to protect you and us.
Remember to wash your hands frequently, get plenty of sleep, avoid sugar, take your Agrisept, take supplements that support your immune system such as Vitamins A, C, D3, gargle with an anti-septic (lemon, salt or vinegar) in warm water, drink hot liquids- coffee, tea, broths and water, do your spinal exercises and be aware of your posture if you’re working from home at a makeshift workstation.
As always please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions on this information or other ways to strengthen your immune system.
We look forward too quickly, safely and effectively serving you.
Dr. Tom Horn and Your Healthcare Team at Horn Family Chiropractic
We are going through an unprecedented event for all of us. With the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and how fast everything is changing we are adapting our operations.
We are working to:
- Protect you and your family when you come to our office.We’ve increased our cleaning schedule and made cleaning supplies readily available for anyone to use. Our staff has been trained in proper disinfecting techniques and all surfaces are cleaned to those standards.
- Your scheduled appointments will be better spread out to avoid too much contact. (Social distancing). Please be aware that we will be working hard to insure the schedule complies with any limits placed on gatherings recommended by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. The easiest way to get a hold of us at the office is to give us a call, after hours leave a voicemail, send an email, text the doctors, or message us through our Facebook page.
- Make Chiropractic Care Available.Anyone seeking an appointment when presenting with any illness symptoms please let us know and we will gladly schedule you at off hour times. There will be special instructions and procedures that the patient and any staff that are present will strictly follow. If you are concerned that you are not feeling well but would still like to receive treatment please contact our office to schedule a special time for an appointment.
We are ready and willing to work with any of you who may have their incomes affected during this time. It will be a case-by-case process. We just need to know who you are.
We know and feel Chiropractic is essential to having our bodies’ work at their highest capacities. We also want to protect everyone to the best of our abilities. We will continuously stay abreast of operational changes required by the government.
We are committed to giving you and our community a place to receive the highest quality of chiropractic care possible. We are always here for our patients and will do our best to serve you with all our hearts.
Your Healthcare Team at Horn Family Chiropractic
Horn Family Chiropractic is OPEN for Business…
Please know at Horn Family Chiropractic we continue to take proactive steps to monitor the unfolding events and information to prevent the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We want to assure you that we are following all of the CDC recommendations and guidelines. We are diligent about wiping down surfaces that come in to
contact with hands. If you have questions or concerns about anything related to the COVID-19, your scheduled appointments, or your care in the office, please contact us at (570) 882-9009 or email the doctors directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BEST PRACTICES FOR STOPPING THE SPREAD OF VIRUSES
- Regularly and thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Maintain at least a 3 foot distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Follow good respiratory hygiene. Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you
cough or sneeze. Dispose of the used tissue immediately and wash hands.
- Clean surfaces with disinfectant. (Counters, key boards, phones, electronics, etc.)
- If you feel unwell, please call our office to speak with one of doctors.
- If you develop a fever or have difficulty breathing, seek medical advice promptly.
PLEASE LET US KNOW IN ADVANCE OF YOUR NEXT VISIT IF:
- You have traveled internationally in the last 14 days or returned from a cruise in the last 14 days.
- You have any flu-like symptoms, esp. fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
- You have tested positive for Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- You have been directly exposed to someone who has tested positive for Coronavirus (COVID-19).
WAYS TO BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Chiropractic Care – Keep your immune system strong by getting regular chiropractic adjustments.
- Avoid Sugar – Sugar depletes the body of minerals and can compromise immune system function.
- Stay Hydrated, Increase Water Consumption – At least 5-6 glasses/day.
- Get Plenty of Rest – If you are tired, fatigued, and stressed it creates a perfect storm for a virus to take
hold of your system. Get an extra 30-60 minutes of sleep per day.
- Exercise – Increases lymphatic flow and provides significant immune benefits.
- Consider Proper Supplementation (Available at Horn Family Chiropractic)
- Vitamin D3 – Taking 5,000 IU of Vitamin D daily can help to improve immune system function.
- Agrisept – A natural anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal antioxidant to improve immune
- Bio-Immunozyme-Forte – Biotics Research Corporation's premier multi-vitamin for immune health. Three capsules daily for prevention and up to 9 capsules daily if you are not feeling well.
- Vitamin C – Take 1000-3000 milligrams daily to develop and maintain a healthy and strong immune system.
- Probiotics – Promotes the function of natural anti-bodies in the body.
- Your Healthcare Team at Horn Family Chiropractic